CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

love U, miss U...alot...

once i'm down, i cry missing you
once i'm bored, laugh for our moment together.

Absarina,
our friendship can't be like the other friendship in my life...
there's no one....

i thought i'm so childish...but i'm really sensitive when it come to friendship...
i can cry easily for friendship, can be down for a long term just because of the friendship...

i hope a loyal person like u, i hope a kind of you...
sometimes, when i'm grown up, there's some feeling that i never feel when there's no you...
missing you...so much...

there's no one can understand me just like you do...
there's no one can happy for me just like you happy for...

thank alot, my princesss of the "esprit de corps"

Absarina Abd. Aziz....

in the past years...so much things i want to be with you, my beloved friend...<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment