CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kamsahamnida....arigatoune,minasan

MySpace annaeyong!!!

31st august2010, such a new cover for my book of life...
thanks for the happiness that everyone gave to me.
the laughter, the makanan, the karok...huhu..

kawan-kawan, terima kasih ye...kamsahamnida...

dari UMP sampai la ke padang MPK. i can't stop smiling. this is the start of the new sem. dunno why. maybe bc from the beginnning, i can't felt the happiness between my friends just like yesterday.makan nasi kerabu.n air jagung. had bought kerang bakar. for all, but only me and azi ate. argh. nasib baik my fav,

dari padang MPK, we prayed for solat maghrib at Masjid Sultan Ahmad Shah 1...(nearby the padang MPK)

after that, we moved for the next agenda..but stop by the KP...(kuantan Parade)...everything happened at one time...my one of bestie, sudden want to follow us for the next agenda.

MySpace

yeah.yeah.yeah...so much fun...because i love all my bestie come for us...but that's no the full enjoy la...bc my fatehah doesn't come for us...she told Azi, she had to babysit her sis.MySpace

after stop by KP, we moved for ECmall...argh...so much in my thoughts...
i can't see all the baju, especially t-shirt...argh, always make me terliur la...
can't buy it.need to save money.just like last sem. jiayou.jiayou.jiayou. tahan your nafsu la..

at first, we enter the NOSE...so many beauty shoes.. argh...azi, u owe me all that feeling to shop all that stuff...at the shop, its the first time, for me, window shopping with guys. argh so annoying at first...but in the heart, so much laughing...thanks to pakcik amin n pakcik epul for the compliments, recommendations...memang you'all ada taste la...kihkihkih...

then, we move for the parkson...the favourite place for azi...she likes shopping in there...me too...she'd buy a nice shirt. ayu lagi...ehehehe...nice choice my friend.

we just left the two pakcik, bc they were busy on try test kuih raya...(*macam nak beli je kuih raya tu)...padahal nak menambahkan isi dalam perut only... apa-apa la pakcik..huhuMySpace

after the parkson, next destination would be my fav place...the world of communication...argh love that shop...nice.so many choices.i bought a box of DVD.4.7GB. nice shot...love that hello kitty DVD...bc the cartoon so cute.mute. but so expensive lorh...not benefit for that. next time, i'll buy them...okay...Hello Kitty, S.H.E just wait for me...

then, as planned by the superb organizer...kihkihkih...norhazirah bt ahmad...
we went for karok. as usual, 2 hours...argh...with the presence of syamim...huruhara bilik karok...
but thanks, so much laugh too...keep make me smile...

so many lagu yang nyanyi...even not me singing..kuikuikui...so malu pula nak loud out my voice...


after karok, we don't know where to go...the plan just sampai at karok only...but the car ady had until 5o'clock at am 1 sept2010.. thenm we went for KFC at benteng. argh makan lagi...tape.tape.tape...yang penting yummy.yummy.yummy...always okay about makanan...

argh chessy wedges. snack plate, potato mush...sukesukesuke...
so kenyang.if someone had paid for, lagi yummy.yummy...
tapi who's me to ask for it...just waiting till someone come...

then the jam ady show near to 2am. need to go back for UMP...my bestie syafiqa need rest..insyaAllah after this, nothing happen for her...please yaAllah, keep her health in good condition.

finally sampai la UMP...hehehe...me first sampai bilik...biasa la KK4...nice place to be first..kihkihkih..

0 comments:

Post a Comment